Resonator Board Ceiling


The resonator boards on the ceiling serve as selective sound control elements.

These elements are constructed so that frequencies from 250 Hertz to 100 Hertz are absorbed. This range of frequencies which is not relevant for directional orientation of the human ear but which makes rooms appear loud is absorbed due to the construction of the resonator boards.

The mid-frequency range which is mainly responsible for the directional orientation of the human ear is reflected by the surface of the resonators and then, to a great deal, directed back to the conductor by the use of carefully placed elements in the room. A small amount of the sound is broken off on the short rear side of the elements and directed back to the musicians.

Mid-frequency absorber ceiling


The mid-frequency absorbers on the ceiling are situated in the area surrounding the centrally-situated selective sound control elements.

These absorbers are produced of either plasterboard or wood with holes or slits and are customised to the individual requirements of each user by changing the size of the holes and/or the distance between the elements and the ceiling.

Control elements - Walls


The control elements which are situated diagonally on the side walls serve, on the one hand, to focus the sound towards the conductor and on the other hand they can be used to remove disturbing flutter echoes which arise in the case of parallel walls especially in long narrow rooms.

Open pore absorber elements - Walls

The open pore wall absorber elements are mostly made of a material which looks like plaster and looks as if it is solid to the naked eye. Normally these elements are produced for wide band effectiveness.

They can be customised though for individual rooms according to the distance between walls of each room and they can be filled with acoustic insulation material made of natural fibres.

Deep bass absorbers


The corner cupboards are often produced as bass absorbers. The insides of the doors are filled with acoustic foam depending on the necessity for such in each room.

The absorbers are constructed to provide generous storage space. You can store, among other things, large percussion instruments in them without any problems.

Flexible absorbers

Flexible absorbers are necessary for instance when there are large areas of glass behind the percussionists.

To be able to provide acoustically for these instruments, absorber elements with a defined volume of air and sound isolation which can be moved at wish around the rear of the room, are to be provided.

Usually these elements run on rails built into the ceiling. This guarantees simple and quiet movement of these voluminous absorbers.

Sheet music archive

Storing sheet music and booklets cleanly and methodically is not always easy. There are some ways of solving this problem of taking care of the "software" when it is not in use at the moment.

The most common type of system is a set of vertical partitions for sheet music and above them partitions for booklets. Above this the same arrangement is mirrored. In the middle there is a strip where names can be attached to allocate one partition to each musician.

Cupboard for Audio-Visual Devices

In nearly every rehearsal room there is some sort of audio system for fast recording and playing back of music. We have developed, based on our many years of experience in the home audio sector, a stylish cupboard element which meets the demands placed on protecting these audio systems from dust and other external influences.

Our AV cupboard distinguishes itself due to the fact that all the devices in the cupboard can be arranged or stored in any grouping. A further great feature is that various pieces of equipment can be connected to the power supply from any position due to a flexible rear panel in the back of the cupboard.

The rear panel is constructed so that all the cables including power supply can be concealed behind it. The cupboard also has a door on one side which recesses downwards into the side and which can be made of a choice of glass (transparent or matt) or wood.